LessThanBlessed
Please Log In

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

LessThanBlessed
Please Log In
LessThanBlessed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sample introduction

3 posters

Go down

Sample introduction Empty Sample introduction

Post by My Crayonz Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:08 pm

First of all, don't be afraid to introduce yourself. The better we know each other, the better we can work together. Or something like that.

I'm Matt. I'm 20 years old and work at a grocery store. While maintaining my job, I also am majoring in chemistry as a pharmacy pre-requisite. After obtaining my bachelors, I'll be transferring to a college of pharmacy to be able to sell drugs legally. I've never played that game Destiny. I swear.

My Crayonz
Admin

https://lessthanblessed.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Sample introduction Empty Re: Sample introduction

Post by G0x2xSL33P Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:13 pm

I'm Jackson, typically online in the evenings/late night, Mon-Thurs and Sundays mostly. I'm done with school, I have a career as an accounting manager for a world wide truck manufacturer. I have been playing Destiny since the Beta, I have a 32 Hunter (main) and a 32 Titan, my roommate is in the process of leveling up a 24 Warlock (he is a noob). I also like long walks on the beach and candle light dinners.
G0x2xSL33P
G0x2xSL33P

Back to top Go down

Post by IlusionTheGreat Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:27 am

I'm Conner. I am usually online in the afternoon on weekdays mostly. I am currently a senior in high school but have been accepted early into a university in Virginia. I also have a job at a grocery store. I have a 32 of each class but try to help my noob friends level up (panda and eadmilk). I still hunger for the elusive unicorn that is G-horn.

IlusionTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post by My Crayonz Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:25 pm

Everyone please make a separate thread to introduce yourself

My Crayonz
Admin

https://lessthanblessed.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content